Friday, April 9, 2010

Priyanka Chopra








Priyanka Chopra Biography

Priyanka Chopra, armed with long legs and crown Miss World, followed a precedent by merging the beauty of other winners Bollywood cart.

Nomadic Mimi

Priyanka Ashok Chopra was born July 18, 1982 Jamshedpur and affectionately known as Mimi. Her father is a captain Dr.Ashok Chopra and mom Dr.Madhu Chopra. Has a younger brother, Siddharth. Her father is originally a mixture of Punjabi, Bengali, Marathi and while her mother is a mixture of Tamil, Malayali and Kannada.

Her family is always in motion when her father was in the army. Few of her childhood years were spent in Bareilly in Uttar Pradesh. She studied at La Martini Girl's School in Lucknow, in a new location for the U.S.. While there she studied at Newton North High School in Massachusetts and later in North Delta Senior Secondary School in North Delta. Returning back to India, she continued her education at the school in the military in Bareilly. She joined Jai Hind College in Mumbai, but gave up when he won second place in the Miss India beauty contest. She continued to bring home the crown of Miss World in 2000, becoming one of five Indians, who won this title.

Priyanka is Harman Baweja dating. They were seen together in Love Story 2050: e pair broke up. Although not official, he said that he was dating Shahid Kapoor, her co-star from Kaminey. Gerard Butler is reportedly in love with her, and even hinted that Chopra in the lot.

Belle Style

Priyanka Chopra's first film was a Tamil. Thamizhan published in 2002: e This was followed by two films Hero: Love Story of a Spy and Andaaz. Its part of the latter won her Filmfare Best Female Debut Award. In 2004 she met with success in Mujhse Shaadi Karogi and Aitraaz, which was inspired by Hollywood hit enlightenment. Her performance is Sonia Roy was recognized with the Filmfare Best Villain Award. Her biggest hit in 2005, Bluff Master with Shahrukh Khan.

In 2006 she starred in two years the biggest box office successes such as Krrish with Hrithik Roshan and Don - Chase begins again with Shahrukh Khan. Her consistent printing in 2007 by Salaam-e-Ishq: Homage to Love and Big Brother is a failure. The year 2008 was no better. She has appeared in films such as big budget sci-fi Love Story 2050 with Harman Baweja, God tusse Great Ho with Salman Khan and Shahrukh Khan and Drona. None of these films matched set of expectations.

In 2008 she played Meghna Mathur, a small town girl who taste success in the industry in Madhur Bhandarkar's glamor Fashion. Her performance was delivered with such conviction that he walked away with the Filmfare Best Actress. Comedy Dostana with John Abraham and Shah Rukh Khan is not good.

It began in 2009 in a serial number for Bill. It was wow-ed audiences in Ashutosh Gowariker's What's your Raashee? with Harman Baweja, where she was seen in twelve different looks, each one representing a zodiac sign. In Kaminey, it is justice to his role as Sweety and was seen in fully transformed into Marathi Mulgi.

Starring Priyanka

Priyanka Chopra and Uday Chopra will play the beauty and the beast, or Impossible Pyaar (2010). It will also play the black widow species in Vishal Bharadwaj Seven Husbands (2010). It will be seen opposite Ranbir Kapoor for the first time in Anjani Anjani (2010). She has a voice on the animated flick margins Alibaba Aur 41 Chor.

Priyanka Chopra was born July 18, 1982 to the family of Capt. Dr. Ashok Chopra and Dr. Madhu Chopra. It is a very diverse upbringing. She began her training at La Martini Girls College in Lucknow as a resident student, a short stay at Maria Goretti College in Bareilly prepared her for further studies in the U.S.. After completing the tenth grade in Boston, Massachusetts, has decided to become a software engineer or a criminal psychologist.

She enjoys Indian music and dance, a talent for writing poetry and short stories, reading, especially biographies, and has worked for many social programs. She aims for the stars after they graduate. It is a film skin and wanted to join the galaxy if a good offer.

Priyanka was born July 18, 1982 in a family that has Chopra's father, Dr. Ashok and mom, Dr. Madhu (nee Akhauri) and have a little brother. Her dad is Punjabi-speaking, while her mother is from Bihar. As a child, she suffered from asthma and was very close to her father. Her family affectionately called her Mimi.

Although she was born in Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, spent her childhood in Rae Barreilly in Uttar Pradesh and Lucknow, where he was enrolled at La Martini Girls' School. These frequent re-locations took place Ashok was a doctor in the Indian army. She was subsequently placed in the U.S. where he studied in Newton Newton High School and then Cedar Rapid's John F. Kennedy High School in Massachusetts and Iowa respectively.

Year 2000, she returned to India and enrolled in Jai Hind College and Basanti Singh Institute of Science in Churchgate, Bombay, but had to leave abruptly when she was crowned Miss India. She was subsequently crowned Miss World in the same year - a year that proved to be the year for Indian Beauty Queens - as Lara Dutta and Dia Mirza were also crowned Miss Universe and Miss Asia Pacific respectively. Ironically, beauty contests banned in India in a conservative state, Uttar Pradesh.

After graduating from the responsibility as a beauty queen, until she appeared on the tinsel screen in India in Tamil film 'Thamizhan.

She debuted in Bollywood with 'Hero' in 2002, then continued to work in more than 28 films and lent his voice as a playback singer in 'Barsaat (2005). She has won 11 awards so far for his performance in 'Andaaz', 'Aitraaz', 'Hero', 'Mujhse Shaadi Karogi' and 'Krrish'.

In June 2007 she was involved in the filming of 'Lord of Biwi Aur Ghulam', 'Kajri', 'Drona', 'London Dreams', 'Qurbani', 'Chamki Chameli', 'Love Story 2050' amongst others.

Winner of Miss India and Miss World beauty contest in 2000.

Father Capt. Dr. Ashok Chopra, mother Dr. Madhu Chopra.

Results: The only Indian in the United States, selected at state level for the National Opus Honor Choir, extensive charity work back in India and the United States and joined the CAF and CII in their literacy program and their ambassador. Member of the Group Thalassemic children in UP, India, participated in the minds of adult education program with non-governmental organizations in the border areas, Bareilly joined the Indian government-sponsored polio eradication program as a volunteer. Funds raised for the poor in Boston, Massachusetts, United States, participating in church programs.

While recording the song "Do me a favor, Let's Play Holi" in the movie Waqt: Race Against Time (2005), she stepped on a live wire and received a shock. She was hospitalized for a day.

Does schooling from La Martini in Lucknow. She completed the tenth grade in Boston and wanted to become a software engineer or a criminal psychologist.

Her father Ashok Chopra, who also manages his career, he was diagnosed with a tumor in the liver. He had to undergo a complicated emergency surgery.

Has a younger brother.

Turned down the role of Umrao Jaan (2006) for work in Bluff Master! (2005).

Listed as No. 2 on 'Top Bollywood Actresses' of 2006. (Rediff.com, 8-25-2006)

He refused the role in London Dreams (2009) because she could not give dates filming when she was busy with other films.

Listed # 1 UK magazine Eastern Eye one of "Asia's Sexiest Women" (Sept/2006).

Shown on the cover of the premiere issue of Maxim magazine, the Indian version was published in 2006.

Personal Quotes

"I can not understand why people would think I got out of Raw Deal Krrish (2006) when I was there to film, from start to finish. And I do not know how people really are." Krissh 'have jobs rupees 150 crores. It is popular and was almost givin 'Superman' a run for their money, so what more convincing is needed to get a message across? I am very satisfied with the reply I got back in the film. I am satisfied with his role. I've learned that you can not always please everyone in every case. I Krissh 'was my instant success, I will not let anyone take from me. "(Stardust magazine, September 2006)

When I knew I would do Umrao Jaan (2006), I completely separated from the film. But I can not compare us with Aishwarya Rai.

When I became Miss World, I could not believe I won. I used to sleep with my crown because I was afraid someone would steal it. Ppm changed the world for me. (July 2007)

I'm happy. I do not know if I deserve it or not. All I know is that I was damn hard work for everyone. And God helps those who help themselves. Each day is a test. I think fate and hard work go hand in hand. I read to be an engineer when my mother and my brother sent my pictures for Miss India. I did not even know about it. If this is not destiny, what is? (July 2007)

Most outsider view on the world of film as something glamorous. But no one sees the effort that goes into it. I did not take a vacation in four years. I work 25 hours a day. No time to sleep or eat. (July 2007)

When asked what makes it different from other actresses, "I do not come from film background. I've learned anything about movies or films. But I have a thirst to know everything about my profession. I want to learn about film production, editing , music recording, on post-production. And when people know how to speak, we listen. Also, I'm not afraid to work 20 hours a day. "

I got a chance in films. When I got the offer, I thought let's try this too. Everything in my life happened by trial and error. , I have not even think will win the title of Miss Indian where it is a question of thinking, I would get this far. (July 2007)

I thoroughly believe in the institution of marriage, but still a long way to go before I got married. Right now let me concentrate on my career.

I love watching movies, movie marathons are my favorite jobs. I can see up to five movies back to back. I also love music and like to read when I have time.

Search Your Hotty here

Custom Search