Thursday, April 8, 2010

Amrita Rao



Amrita Rao was on the 7th in the family Born June 1981 in Mumbai, she speaks Konkani. She comes from a Hindu family to do well. His father owns an advertising agency.

Amrita wants to avoid any budget career with Bollywood as she wanted to get his degree in psychology, she did.

No stranger, cameras and lights, she has modeled for approximately 35 advertisements. His first task was to Fairever Face Cream. Other missions have noted, received his Hindustan Lever 'Close-up Perk Cadbury's, Nestle and Bru coffee. Ken Ghosh Amrita approached for his debut film Ishq Vishq after it are the commercial sector Perk, where it plays a hungry woman looking forward to the arrival of her husband on the occasion of the religious "Karvea Chauth. Ishq Vishq was a worldwide success and made it through famous overnight. Amrita Rao is also a brand ambassador D'Damas Gold Jewellery, Parachute Hair Oil, and Miss Players wear.

His other successful films Masti "," Main Hoon Na '&' Vivah added to his popularity and fame. Pyare Mohan Good "," Vaahs! Life Ho To Aisi "," Shikhar''Deewar were on average at the box office . So far, she has 6 awards, won their most appearances in "Ishq Vishki" and "Related Vivah.

Nearly 12 films old, she is already well known known for their performance and talent qualified dance. Madhuri Dixit gaga over their performance at the Filmfare Awards 2007. Renowned artist MF Hussain has chosen as his muse and the subject of paintings after Madhuri Dixit.

She also has a Telegu movie to her credit, which proved a huge success at the box office. She speaks fluent English, Hindi, Marathi, his mother tongue, Konkani. She is passionate reading of short stories. Allergic to spicy Indian food, she prefers Continental bland and loves dessert Gulab Jamun

They along with Shahid Kapur, Zayed Khan, Shahrukh Khan, Vivek Oberoi, Akshay Khanna, Mahesh Babu and favorites.

A Dada Saheb Phalke winner of the prestigious Academy Award at the age of 25, Amrita Rao is ready for his success in Bollywood innings.

Daughter of Deepak Rao

Come and done well from a Saraswat Brahmin family

Philosophy of life: Life is short and sweet, so make others happy and have no one.

Model for the brands: Hindustan Lever - Close-up, Godrej - Nikhaar Soap (2 ads.), Nestle - Bru Coffee, Wringly gum, Anne French, Fena detergent, Jolene Bleach, 3 Roses Tea (South India), Johnson & Johnson - wash your face Clean & Clear, Proctor & Gamble - wash hair, Pantene, Cadbury - Chocolate Perk, Parachute Jasmine - Hair Oil, Domino's Pizza, HMT Watches, Jewellery Allukas (South India) and Allapet Jewellery (South India).

Amrita Rao Preeta Rao's younger sister is a journalist / journalist and film critic.

Personal Quotes

Weddings are always, they should always be. I believe that marriages are divided, because these days have become bigger than life egos. Women have gained independence and easy walking distance reports. Earlier the woman would be totally dependent on humans. There will be ups and downs in the marriage and we have to overcome. Selfishness will leave us alone at the end of the day. In my job, girls are more engaged when they see someone or are married and then they stick to their commitment. Guys get carried away. It is therefore very difficult to say whether I marry an actor. There is little intermarriage with success in the industry as well, but still ... I think the choice should be the last choice and it is also the reason why I am no friend. If I decide to walk around with a guy, I want to marry, if it makes no sense. So not only marriage, but I must say that relationships are forever.

The Shoaib Akhtar: He is decent looking but I do not know anything about her sex appeal. You need a good personality and moral qualities, outside air to sexy. It is a good footballer, but I do not think he is sexy

Tender with a face that a million products, a student of psychology, Amrita was always fascinated by the game, but never in his wildest dreams can start without bones, they thought that one day - to continue "First of all, because I had any contacts in the film industry in general. I thought it was fighting hard, if you wanted to settle here. I think I was destined to be here! "

After playing a model for nearly 35 ads, her decision, in movies, was not a surprise. What happened as a surprise was that, unlike other models, which dropped out of school to pursue their careers, Amrita Rao, has preferred to thumb film offers its final stop in psychology. And she has a word guess all those aspiring to it big in this profession. "Do not be disappointed and depressed when you do not get a decent opportunity here. There are other areas that you excel in!"

Its primary task is to provide a fairness cream model. "When I said I audition for it, I said, listen"? "The word itself made me nervous. Fortunately, I was not aware of camera. The little action that I made after reading the story boards to them. I've successfully through it," she said, laughing. But it was the announcement of the Close-Up toothpaste, which made her a familiar face in the world of advertising.

If the ad-Close-up looking for his recognition of the announcement by Cadbury alert for its platform, offered films. "You know, Perk and Liril are two brands that you noticed, how to get a model. The girl is still in the ads," she said. Perk was the beautiful but hungry Amrita dressed in bridal gown is pleased to see on the moon, but before it seems the hands of her husband a merry smile of joy. "Raj Kanwar saw that ad and got me in touch. He spoke of Ab Ke Baras, and how it was Arya Babbar launcher and I was perfect to play the lead opposite him in the film."

She continues: "There are several reasons why I choose Ab Ke Bara 'as my first film, agreed. First Raj Kanwar is one director who has given several hit films like Deewana, Judah, Laadla. Second, I was a first Arya's face, the son of Raj Babbar, and we all know what a great actor Rajji. And thirdly and most critically, or is the role I play in the film. Since Ke Baras Ab is a reincarnation theme and I can have two different Characters in the film show. I could not ask for better. Otherwise, what movie newcomers in their first dance on a few songs, say a few dialogues and that's it! "

Rajkumar Santoshi approached Amrita after them in an advertisement for coffee. "In fact, Santoshi one of the directors who contacted me after watching the Perk ad had. I had planned to be offers film lower, because I wanted to concentrate on my studies. When he came up to me the legend of Bhagat Singh was Rajkumar Santoshi, I realized that it was very short and the role does not demand that last longer than five days. I agreed immediately because I play Bhagat Singh fiance. Soon people know it. The sacrifice she makes by living as his widow, even if they never marry. The character has to leave its impact in the film. "

In addition to the Legend of Bhagat Singh Amrita Rao was also seen in Ken Ghosh Ishq Vishq. Fortunately for them, the movie is a hit. Amrita made her presence felt in the film.

Apart is about what other hobbies she has to follow? "I love to read, but I have not the patience of a whole novel, that I arranged books, the stories I read to them rather read. When I enjoyed recently reading Chitra Banerjee's book called Marriage. I also have lots of fun read short stories written by Jeffery Archer. Which film magazines and how he intends to deal with the media rumors? "It is to be read articles malignant especially when you know who you are injured. I guess I need to learn to do things in my step, "she concluded, smiling.

Search Your Hotty here

Custom Search